The Department of Computer Science at the University of Reading is part of the School of Mathematical, Physical and Computational Sciences (SMPCS). The research in the Department is organised in three main research groups and five Research Laboratories: namely AI, Consensus Algorithms for Blockchain, Data Science, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Computing for Environmental Sciences, Computer Vision and Cyber-Physical & Embedded Data Intelligence. There has been a sustained pattern of large-scale collaborative projects led by the research leaders in the Department addressing several challenging domains. These have included pattern discovery and multi-view data mining, cyber security and context-aware privacy-preserving technologies, semantic workflow integration and decision support, multi-modal semantic-collateral media indexing and retrieval.
- Overview of main scientific publications contributed to through SAFETY4RAILS
- SAFETY4RAILS EU project held its final conference in Paris on 28 September 2022
- Utilising an open source threat intelligence and sharing platform as part of the cybersecurity resilience capabilities offered by the S4RIS platform
- SAFETY4RAILS Final Conference was held on 28 September in Paris, France at UIC HQ
- SAFETY4RAILS final newsletter is now published