Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC) was founded in 1979 to operate and administrate two historical lines with their origins in 1863, in the introduction of the Barcelona – Sarrià suburban train service. Over the years, new lines have been added to FGC and these historical lines have been improved and have grown with new passenger and freight services in Barcelona and the surrounding areas. This continuous growth, together with the diversification of the business into other sectors such as leisure and tourism, has made us an efficient public company distinguished by its high quality of service and efficiency in infrastructure management and railway operation.
- Overview of main scientific publications contributed to through SAFETY4RAILS
- SAFETY4RAILS EU project held its final conference in Paris on 28 September 2022
- Utilising an open source threat intelligence and sharing platform as part of the cybersecurity resilience capabilities offered by the S4RIS platform
- SAFETY4RAILS Final Conference was held on 28 September in Paris, France at UIC HQ
- SAFETY4RAILS final newsletter is now published