Metro de Madrid is a modern company which comes under the authority of the “Comunidad de Madrid” (Regional Government), technologically advanced in all aspects of its operation and capable of providing passengers with a high quality and reliability service. Metro de Madrid serves approximately 5 million inhabitants that have a station less than 600 metres away from where they live. The number of passengers in 2019 was around 677 million. The company has currently 7146 employees. All of them work to make sure around 2,3 million people enjoy every day a pleasant journey in the most comfortable, quickest, and safest way. Metro de Madrid operates an infrastructure, composed by 294 km network and 302 stations, and rolling stock, including the engineering and maintenance point of view.
- The choice of the right blockchain platform
- WINGSPARK: An anomaly detection tool for efficient monitoring, incidents detection and effects mitigation to enhance the security in railway infrastructure
- SAFETY4RAILS EU held its second simulation exercise online on 27-28 April 2022
- SAFETY4RAILS Newsletter is now published
- An Incident and Crisis Management Tool to Coordinate the Response to and Recovery from Railway Incidents