Newcastle University is a world-leading university, advancing knowledge, providing creative solutions and solving global problems. We exist for the public benefit to advance education, learning and research. Our objective is to build on this core purpose and, in doing so, provide new knowledge and creative solutions that make a positive impact. We aim to work collaboratively with our many external partners to shape brighter futures, grow the economy and champion social justice.
- Overview of main scientific publications contributed to through SAFETY4RAILS
- SAFETY4RAILS EU project held its final conference in Paris on 28 September 2022
- Utilising an open source threat intelligence and sharing platform as part of the cybersecurity resilience capabilities offered by the S4RIS platform
- SAFETY4RAILS Final Conference was held on 28 September in Paris, France at UIC HQ
- SAFETY4RAILS final newsletter is now published