Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI), is the company of the Ferrovie dello Stato Group with the public role of Infrastructure Manager. As the body responsible for the lines, stations and systems, it guarantees access to the Italian network to the various railway undertakings, performs the maintenance and ensures the safe circulation across the entire infrastructure, manages the investments for the upgrading and improvement of railways lines and installations and develops the technology of systems and materials.
- Overview of main scientific publications contributed to through SAFETY4RAILS
- SAFETY4RAILS EU project held its final conference in Paris on 28 September 2022
- Utilising an open source threat intelligence and sharing platform as part of the cybersecurity resilience capabilities offered by the S4RIS platform
- SAFETY4RAILS Final Conference was held on 28 September in Paris, France at UIC HQ
- SAFETY4RAILS final newsletter is now published