UIC is the worldwide organisation for the promotion of rail transport at a global level and collaborative development of the railway system. It brings together some 200 members on all 5 continents, among them rail operators, infrastructure managers, railway service providers, etc. UIC maintains close cooperation links with all actors in the rail transport domain right around the world, including manufacturers, railway associations, public authorities and stakeholders in other domains and sectors whose experiences may be beneficial to rail development. The UIC’s main tasks include understanding the business needs of the rail community, developing programmes of innovation to identify solutions to those needs and preparing and publishing a series of documents known as IRS that facilitate the implementation of the innovative solutions.
- Overview of main scientific publications contributed to through SAFETY4RAILS
- SAFETY4RAILS EU project held its final conference in Paris on 28 September 2022
- Utilising an open source threat intelligence and sharing platform as part of the cybersecurity resilience capabilities offered by the S4RIS platform
- SAFETY4RAILS Final Conference was held on 28 September in Paris, France at UIC HQ
- SAFETY4RAILS final newsletter is now published