UIC is the worldwide organisation for the promotion of rail transport at a global level and collaborative development of the railway system. It brings together some 200 members on all 5 continents, among them rail operators, infrastructure managers, railway service providers, etc. UIC maintains close cooperation links with all actors in the rail transport domain right around the world, including manufacturers, railway associations, public authorities and stakeholders in other domains and sectors whose experiences may be beneficial to rail development. The UIC’s main tasks include understanding the business needs of the rail community, developing programmes of innovation to identify solutions to those needs and preparing and publishing a series of documents known as IRS that facilitate the implementation of the innovative solutions.
- The choice of the right blockchain platform
- WINGSPARK: An anomaly detection tool for efficient monitoring, incidents detection and effects mitigation to enhance the security in railway infrastructure
- SAFETY4RAILS EU held its second simulation exercise online on 27-28 April 2022
- SAFETY4RAILS Newsletter is now published
- An Incident and Crisis Management Tool to Coordinate the Response to and Recovery from Railway Incidents